After almost one year of researches and active developments, the numeric team is happy to announce the release of ESonix V2!
Among miscellaneous new functionalities, we are proud to highlight:
- ESonix Sensitivity analysis: let you compare “side by side” two or more set of results to get a fast overview and a complete analysis of the differences between two or more runs.
- Dynamical behaviour for hinged and translating opening panels.
- Unified Models to check with a single model several combinations, such as cargo empty or full.
- New thermodynamical engines featuring compressible discharge coefficients.
- Friendly post-processing for merged compartments load cases.
- Improved User Documentation (ESonix 2.3 User Guide)
- Dynamical layout allowing to map any value at any time to better understands the whole Aircraft decompression behaviour.
- Some new great tools in the toolbox.
- and much more…