Rapid Decompression Trainings
Based on its solid experience in Aircraft rapid and explosive decompression, numeric-GmbH now proposes a full set of corporate trainings.
During those trainings, aircrafts rapid and explosive decompression theory and practice are addressed in a real industrial context, wether in VIP and commercial airline context.
Basic and Advanced three days training
A full-package three days training including Basic and Advanced training. This “Batteries included” training will make you up-to-date with Aircraft Rapid Decompression theory, mathematics, but will also introduce a real-life industrial approach and its application using the ESonix software.
An ESonix one month full options licence is delivered with this training.
“À la carte” trainings
You can compose your own training session (one day minimum) from the following chapters:
- [½ day] Overview on Requirements and Certification for Aircraft rapid decompression analysis.
- [½ day] Standard atmosphere; Introduction to Aircraft cabin pressurisation; Rapid decompression Load Cases.
- [½ day] Aircraft Rapid decompression Physics and Thermodynamics; Discharge coefficients.
- [½ day] Aircraft decompression sub-modelling approach; Sensitivity analysis using ESonix.
- [½ day] Introduction to Cargo idealisation and configurations for a reliable narrow or wide body rapid decompression analysis.
- [½ day] ESonix advanced usage: runtime parameters made clear (time step, sampling, timeout); How to ensure and verify the quality of the results.
- [1 day] Building up a reliable Aircraft model for ESonix: an industrial approach (full-day training)
We can also prepare some specific topics on demand.
Decompression training are usually provided in Basel area however it is also possible to perform it at your facility.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.